IXO SYSTEM represents a complex solution for airspace users and providers who look for a product that seamlessly integrates information on manned and unmanned aircraft operations and provides real-time aeronautical information for all airspace users. The system applies the latest regulations to flight planning, airspace usage conflict calculation, RPAS flight validation/clearance processing, manned/unmanned aircraft management, or aeronautical data provision. IXO SYSTEM presents a powerful and multi-platform solution which satisfies requirements of ATM integrated and interoperable system while it emphasizes timely distribution of accurate aeronautical data.
It aims to:
- provide information via web interface to various users within and outside ANSP network,
- facilitate the NOTAM Office daily operations, to maintain and exchange NOTAM information,
- grant demands of ANS providers,
- publish and update AIP information,
- provide ARO with integrated flight planning information,
- provide RPAS (Drone) flights management tools
in compliance with ICAO and EUROCONTROL standards
IXO SYSTEM gathers, processes and displays aeronautical data received from multiple data sources (such as AFTN/AMHS, EAD, AMC, NM B2B, weather stations, etc.) in a common air traffic picture that integrates all manned/unmanned aircraft information in a 2D/3D base map by Smart Layers concept.
IXO SYSTEM architecture is based on server-client model which supports all IXO SYSTEM SW modules, each of which is assigned to a specific airspace user group. Currently, IXO CLIENT applications support the following user groups:
- Public authorities (CAA, ANSP – NOF, SAF, ARO, FIS, SAR …)
- Emergency service (Police, Fire brigade, Ambulance)
- RPAS/UAV Producers/Integrators
- RPAS/UAV Service Providers
- VFR, IFR Aircraft Pilots – Integrated Web Briefing
- Drone (small RPAS) Pilots
Currently available IXO SYSTEM modules:
- IXO AIS, specifically designed for FIC and other ANSP´s working positions as operational data presenting tool
- IXO ARO, specifically designed for ATS Reporting Office (ARO/CARO) purposes for handling of flight plans and related information within IXO SYSTEM and its interfaces
- IXO PILOT, self-briefing for VFR/IFR pilots
- IXO RPAS, management of various aspects of RPAS/UAV flights
- IXO NOF, for the NOTAM messages management
IXO CLIENT contains a comprehensive set of flight planning functions for VFR, IFR pilots and ANSP users such as ARO, NOF, SAR, SAF, FIS. Users can benefit from safe and reliable management of air traffic including RPAS flights. Being at all times readily accessible from any location, IXO CLIENT facilitates self-briefing for VFR/IFR pilots. Flight-related data is stored for investigation purposes or its further use.