ADD is a key element of the GUI in ATC operational environment. GUI and visual display system are built in compliance with international ICAO standards and EUROCONTROL recommendations.
ADD implements features of advanced graphics into visual display of air picture using various graphical tools such as map objects provided on base map. GUI provides tools to facilitate flight control and flight-related characteristics calculation. Flight control parameters, GUI appearance or map objects can be set up by the user through a modification of configuration files.
ADD can be designed as stand-alone or network-based solution, thus applicable for any CWP at control towers, approach or en-route centers. Moreover, the user is provided with replay capability of recordings created within operational environment to enable event analysis, operational environment monitoring and personnel training.
- Surveillance data display in various layers/levels
- Configurable target characteristics presentation
- Flight data information, flight planning and airspace management
- SDO presentation under the AIP standards
- Current weather conditions, weather forecast
- Short-term conflict events (Safety Nets)
- Multiple vectoring and measurement tools
- User defined multiple profile support