OJTS offers advanced training of ATC personnel to maintain and enhance their individual skills and abilities to perform real tasks when controlling air traffic. It satisfies all ATC training needs for aerodrome, precision approach and en-route control training.
- Built-in support for military operations (GCA, GCI)
- Equipment includes Training Session Positions (taking the roles of pilot, controller and instructor)
- A set of exercise scenarios displaying various simulated traffic situations and simulated flights predefined by the instructor
- Help in utilizing otherwise unproductive time during ATCO shift
- Integration to operational position
- Integrated part of ATC system with records replay capability