Software developer of real-time applications
designed for air traffic control systems, real-time signal processing systems, or voice/video/data recording & replay systems.
Skills required (must-have):
- Orientation in SW implementation methods and knowledge of agile SW development methodology.
- Knowledge of modern C++ (standard C++11 and higher)
- Knowledge of Git, Qt framework, UML, Cmake tool
- Knowledge of file formats and working with them (XML, JSON, YAML, etc.)
- Knowledge of the FlatBuffers serialization library
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows
Skills desired (nice-to-have):
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Python, Rust
- Understanding of the physical properties of electromagnetic signal and its spectrum
- EN – advanced (at least B1, B2)
If you want to apply for this position, send us your resumé and motivation letter at: email@example.com